market-farming - Bulldog Tools was Spading forks

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <igg AT igg.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Bulldog Tools was Spading forks
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 05:02:02 -0400

I'd love to hear from British readers what they have to pay for a standard D-handle spade and fork from Bulldog in the U.K.

I'm also interested in hearing from anyone who knows of discount pricing for these tools in the U.S. I had the joy of purchasing a number of Bulldog Tools through the short-lived Record Tools a few years back. Except for the wooden hay rakes, I've been extremely happy with all of them.

-Allan Balliett
Loudoun Co, VA

I have Bulldog tools that I've used since 1980 and have double dug over 100 beds with, not to
mention their use as pitchforks, hammers... These are tools designed and made for a lifetime
of use.

--
Alex McGregor
Walden Farm

  • Bulldog Tools was Spading forks, Allan Balliett, 04/30/2002