market-farming - RE: Hoophouses

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "wiediger" <wiediger AT msn.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Hoophouses
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 20:46:30 -0600

There is so much that you can do with a hoophouse. We farm in SC Kentucky,
zone 6b, and can grow a huge variety of produce in them all winter long.
Then we use them for an early tomato crop. Freight charges play a large
role in where you should purchase a hoophouse. There are a lot of good
companies out there making them. We get our from Atlas Greenhouse located
in Georgia. You can see what they have at their website at:
http://www.atlasgreenhouse.com/

Paul and Alison Wiediger
Au Naturel Farm
http://aunaturelfarm.homestead.com