market-farming - RE: Looking for partners

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Don George" <dag AT efn.org>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Looking for partners
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 20:02:10 -0800

Title: RE: [market-farming] Looking for partners
"Exactly" sounds like your familiar with area so here's the local directions: Out of Eugene on W. 11th, turn left on Greenhill (turns into Crow RD.)  Go all the way to the end, turn left (south) onto Territorial Rd.  Go about a mile to take the second right (Battle Creek Rd.), go through the covered bridge, stay on the blacktop, stop at the 1 mile marker and look to the right.  You'll see our pole barn and the second home site (a mobile home for now) up the hill.  Crane your neck a little bit more to the right and you'll see the farm house.  Let me know if you want the grand tour.
Don