market-farming - Re: Busy on the farm

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: LEMON306 AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Busy on the farm
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 11:32:00 EST

Marie

Wonderful to see a new business venture starting. Wish you all the best. I will be retiring  January of '02 and am debating on turning the farm into a combination produce farm and nursery. Really want to do perennials and trees. Any advice from anyone on the list will be much appreciated. I've been doing cukes and watermelons the past few years, and while it pays really great the back may not hold up much longer!

  • Re: Busy on the farm, LEMON306, 11/01/2001