market-farming - Re: Thanks for the support

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Jill Taylor Bussiere" <jdt AT itol.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Thanks for the support
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 08:44:16 -0600

Well, then, Rob - here's some more.

I have used Johnny's over the years too. We used to live in Waterville, Me,
and I used to be able to go visit in person!!! I find the growing and yield
information in the Johnny's catalogue to be most helpful, and I was glad to
see your commitment to GMO free seeds last year. Keep up the good work!!!!

Jill, Wisconsin

> Dear Market Farming folks,
> .
> By the way, I value feedback -- it's important guidance, and I
> get a lot less of it than you would think Be well. Good
harvests.
> Robert L. Johnston, Jr.

  • Thanks for the support, Rob Johnston Jr., 11/01/2001
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Thanks for the support, Jill Taylor Bussiere, 11/01/2001