market-farming - Re: Welcome Rob

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Alex McGregor <waldenfarm AT sprintmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Welcome Rob
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 12:01:16 -0500

I was kind of reluctant to say all those good things about Johnny's, but you
guys got me over that- thanks. What I'll add is: I recommend that anyone
starting into market growing get a Johnny's catalog and start from there.
Reasons: High quality seed, great service, oriented to market growers, wide
variety, all the new stuff, wide range of quantities, all varieties taste and
look good, as well as produce well, responsive to growers....

I could go on, but this time I won't.

Alex McGregor
Walden Farm

  • Welcome Rob, gutierrez-lagatta, 10/31/2001
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Welcome Rob, Joan Vibert, 10/31/2001
    • Re: Welcome Rob, Alex McGregor, 10/31/2001