market-farming - Grower Market Flyers and Press Releases

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <igg AT igg.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Grower Market Flyers and Press Releases
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 07:40:14 -0400

Hi!

First year for the growers market I'm helping to organize and promote here in Bolivar, WV. (First growers-only market in WV, that I know of!)

I'd sure appreciate if folks would share flyers, press releases, or urls for their own markets, past or present, with me. I'm so busy gardening and getting this market going (opens in two weeks), I've really run out of wordsmithing ideas!

My email is igg AT igg.com. My physical address is: Allan Balliett POB 3047, Shepherdstown, WV 25443

Thanks

-Allan Balliett

PS Any suggestions appreciated!

  • Grower Market Flyers and Press Releases, Allan Balliett, 04/29/2001