market-farming - Help

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Kathy Somers" <SomersFarm AT kingcon.com>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Help
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 17:00:02 -0400

Hello,
Has any one out there had major problems with Wirestem in Broccoli.  About a third of my plants have a smaller darker stem than the rest of the plant and are starting with the yellowing of the leaves and also wilting in the sun.  Do I have two things going on here or just one.  I have drenched them with seaweed fertilizer and they are for now in the green house waiting transplant in a week or so.  Not a good thing to have happen the first year!!!!!  Will spraying the uninfected plants with copper help?
Kathy

  • Help, Kathy Somers, 04/30/2000