market-farming - Re: Peddlers at Markets

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflondon AT mindspring.com>
  • To: market-farming
  • Subject: Re: Peddlers at Markets
  • Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 11:54:17 -0500

On Wed, 07 Feb 2001 10:55:27 -0800, "R. Harrill" <brixman AT erols.com>
wrote:

>> This is expected behavior from an organization that
>> fires its pro-organic agents for expressing their views in a public
>> forum and encourages their clients to poison their yards and gardens
>> with pesticides. Idiots all.
>
>Are you talking about extension agents in general? If so, I'd love to know
>you how you
>avoid catching hell. Everytime I've accused them of being whores for the
>toxic chemical
>industry they've blasted right back at me. :)

Well, they're too narrow-minded and lazy to read this forum and
besides there's no time left for them to do good works in the
jobplace, at taxpayer's expense, after spending the better part of
each workday covering their asses, minding their paychecks,
and bowing to their famous pecking order to keep from getting fired;
and of course something new they have to worry about:
Avery pressuring Extension to make them honor and obey party
line (are they Nazis, Stalinists, Maoists, PolPotists,
Milosevic/Karajic-ites, Castroites or the invention of some new
repressive group). Idiots all. Industry whores, like most of the ag
non-profits around these parts.

>Regards,
>Rex Harrill

Lawrence F. London, Jr. ICQ # 27930345
lflondon AT mindspring.com london AT ibiblio.org
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech

  • Re: Peddlers at Markets, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 02/07/2001
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Peddlers at Markets, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 02/07/2001