machinist - [machinist] 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet 9100-Air with 3M™ Adflo™ PAPR | 3M United States

machinist@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Machinist

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: machinist@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [machinist] 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet 9100-Air with 3M™ Adflo™ PAPR | 3M United States
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2018 15:07:49 -0500

https://www.3m.com/3M/en_US/company-us/all-3m-products/~/3M-Speedglas-Welding-Helmet-9100-Air-with-3M-Adflo-PAPR/?N=5002385+3291133267&rt=rud

3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet 9100-Air with 3M™ Adflo™ PAPR

3M Product Number 35-1101-10SW
Products
Dark Shades
ADF Shade Range
ADF Viewing Area (hxw)
Battery Life
Color
Products Available
Available options:
 Dark Shades, ADF Shade Range, ADF Viewing Area (hxw), Battery Life, Color and NIOSH Cartridge or Filter Assigned Color Coding
All Options

  • Marketplace Formal Name
    Battery Life
    ADF Dark State Shades
    Product Series
    Product Type
    Standards/Approvals
  • 3M™ Adflo™ PAPR 35-1101-30iSW, with 3M™ Speedglas™ 9100-Air Welding Helmet, HE Filter, Li Ion Batt, ADF 9100XXi, 1 EA/Case
    ADF: up to 1800 Hours, PAPR: up to 12 hours
    Variable 5, 8-13
    9100-Air
    PAPR Systems
    ANSI Z87.1-2010, NIOSH Approved
  • 3M™ Adflo™ PAPR with 3M™ Speedglas™ 9100-Air Welding Helmet 35-1101-20SW, HE filter, Li Ion Battery, ADF 9100X, 1 EA/Case
    ADF 2500 hours, PAPR: up to 12 hours
    Variable 5, 8-13
    9100-Air
    PAPR Systems
    ANSI Z87.1-2010, NIOSH Approved
  • 3M™ Adflo™ PAPR with 3M™ Speedglas™ 9100-Air Welding Helmet 35-1101-30SW, HE filter, Li Ion Battery, ADF 9100XX, 1 EA/Case
    ADF 2000 hours, PAPR: up to 12 hours
    Variable 5, 8-13
    9100-Air
    PAPR Systems
    ANSI Z87.1-2010, NIOSH Approved
  • 3M™ Adflo™ PAPR with 3M™ Speedglas™ 9100-Air Welding Helmet 35-1101-10SW, HE filter, Li Ion Battery, ADF 9100V, 1 EA/Case
    ADF 2800 hours, PAPR: up to 12 hours
    Variable 5, 8-13
    9100-Air
    PAPR Systems
    ANSI Z87.1-2010, NIOSH Approved
  • 3M™ Adflo™ PAPR with 3M™ Speedglas™ 9100-Air Welding Helmet 35-1101-00SW, HE filter, Li Ion Battery, No ADF, 1 EA/Case
    PAPR: up to 12 hours
    None
    9100-Air
    PAPR Systems
Close
Specifications
ADF Dark State Shades
None, Variable 5, 8-13
ADF Shade Range
None, Variable 5, 8-13
ADF Viewing Area (hxw)
1.8x3.7in, 2.1x4.2in, 2.8x4.2in
ADF Viewing Area (Metric)
45x93 mm, 54x107 mm, 73X107 mm
Battery Life
ADF 2000 hours, ADF 2500 hours, ADF 2800 hours, ADF: up to 1800 Hours, PAPR: up to 12 hours
Battery Type
ADF: CR2032, PAPR: Lithium ion
Cartridge or Filter Included
HE Filter
Case Quantity
1
Color
Black, Black
Dark Shades
Shade 5, 8-13
Features
Eye & Face Protection, Respiratory Protection
Filter Type
Auto-Darkening
Headgear Type
Welding Helmet, Welding Helmet with Respiratory Assembly
NIOSH Cartridge or Filter Assigned Color Coding
Magenta
Product Code
35-1101-30iSW
Product Series
9100-Air
Product Type
PAPR Systems
Recommended Application
Assembly, Facility Maintenance, Grinding, Machine Operations, Sanding, Welding
Recommended Industry
Construction, Design & Construction, Heavy Infrastructure, Industrial Maintenance
Sensitivity
5 Level (TIG>1A & MIG/MAG, Stick)
Standards/Approvals
ANSI Z87.1-2010, NIOSH Approved
Visor Type
Auto-Darkening Filter
Welding Process
Grinding, Stick, MIG/MAG, TIG >1A, Plasma, Tack Welding
Details

High Efficiency particulate respiratory protection system for welders. Lightweight, compact design. 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet 9100-Air has adjustable head suspension, increased peripheral vision and excellent optical quality and function.

Large Volume Order
Large Order? We Can Help.

If you are considering a large purchase of this or other 3M Safety products, our inside sales team is ready to help by providing additional information, options, and multiple product purchasing support that our industrial customers typically seek when making safety procurement decisions. Our technical expertise, customer support, and global capabilities put us in a unique position to address your biggest challenges, and we'll do our best to prove that we should be your supplier of choice in occupational health & safety.

  • All fields are required unless indicated optional

  • Select One
  • Select One
  • Select One
    • 3M takes your privacy seriously. 3M and its authorized third parties will use the information you provided in accordance with our Privacy Policy to send you communications which may include promotions, product information and service offers.

      Please be aware that this information (including the original and the subsequent reply) may be transferred to a server located in the U.S. for metrics and storage. If you do not consent to this use of your personal information, please do not use this system.

    • Submit
    Product Support

    Specific product and application questions

    SEND US A MESSAGE
    Product Support1-800-243-4630
    Sales Support1-800-328-1667
    Follow Us

    The brands listed above are trademarks of 3M.
    Change Location
    United States - English