machinist - [machinist] 2 USA sources for Schaublin parts and accessories

machinist@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Machinist

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: machinist@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [machinist] 2 USA sources for Schaublin parts and accessories
  • Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2018 11:44:17 -0500

https://www.practicalmachinist.com/vb/schaublin-cazeneuve-weiler-graziano-mori-seiki-lathes/2-usa-sources-schaublin-parts-accessories-163780/

Richlin Machinery
(home of Omniturn)
40 Allen Blvd., Farmingdale NY 11735 - (631) 694-9400
Irving Richlin, owner

A Yahoo discussion forum:
you can read all sorts of useful info here, sources,
manuals in the file archives, etc.

DA SWISS INC.
215 364 3835 P
215 364 2342 F
Dave Atwood
email: DASwissInc@aol.com
website: http://www.daswiss.com
The collet and tool holder operation (under American ownership)
is named SCHAUBLIN SA. The lathe building operation
(still under Swiss ownership) is named SCHAUBLIN Machines SA. http://www.SMSA.ch
>From a post by Dave to the schaublinlathes forum:
"I established and have been managing the U.S. subsidiary for SCHAUBLIN SA
for the past eight years and, after the break up of the firm in
Switzerland, I continue as president of SCHAUBLIN USA as well as manage
my own firm, DA Swiss Inc., representing SCHAUBLIN Machines SA.
Our website may be of interest to some of you, daswiss.com
Would be pleased to be of assistance.
Dave Atwood
President
DA Swiss Inc."

  • [machinist] 2 USA sources for Schaublin parts and accessories, Lawrence London, 12/02/2018