homestead - Re: [Homestead] Where to buy a scythe?

  • From: Gloria M <gloriamorris59 AT gmail.com>
  • To: Robert Walton <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: "homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org" <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Where to buy a scythe?
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 03:46:29 -0700

I cannot recommend any particular scythe as I have not purchased one,
but Lehman's carries them and I can say that I have been happy with
their customer service. The quality of their products is usually high,
but if you are dissatisfied they are great about returns. So I would
not hesitate to get one through them.

Gloria

Robert Walton <waltonrp AT gmail.com> wrote:

The time has come. Anyone recommend an online source or have any tips?

Rob -Va