homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homestead Digest, Vol 94, Issue 5

  • From: lurine AT com-pair.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homestead Digest, Vol 94, Issue 5
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 23:32:22 -0700

We were watching the Documentary Channel on t.v. tonight and they did
a doc on organic farming and buying local. One of the segments was
about a sort of ecovillage and the guy talked about special funding
that was available. I don't remember which of their films it was but
it had a segment on the Roxbury Farm on some of the land that was
Pres. VanBuren's. At anyrate, there is help out there for the sort
of thing you are talking about. Good luck with your dream!

Lynda