homestead - Re: [Homestead] Things

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Things
  • Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 19:05:13 -0500

On 4/17/2013 11:53 AM, Chris Clarke wrote:
Good to hear from you. I have missed the familiar faces of homestead
list... I think that it has been 18 or 19 years ago that I joined... :D

It was the early 90s back when Andy first started the list that I joined.

How has the sunspot cycle been for you this year? Any good HF DX?

I did not get enough wire in the air and my G5RV had problems that seem to have cleared up.

Good luck with the building projects. As other have said, it is hard to
find dedicated folks to do anything.

It is hard but we are finding people.

--
Don Bowen AD0BR
"A man must keep a little back shop where he can be himself without reserve. In