homestead - Re: [Homestead] healthy fats

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] healthy fats
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 12:29:03 -0800

I've used the shortening. It was fine. Didn't seem any different to use
than the Crisco, etc. HOWEVER, don't know if they still do or not, it said
"don't refrigerate" but I did. It get WAY too hot here to leave the stuff
on the shelf and it still worked fine.

I only use butter, so I've never tried their margarine. And, I've tried everybody's mayo and I'm a died in the wool Best Foods (Helmann's on the East Coast?) mayo person <g>

Lynda
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." Aldous Huxley

http://www.spectrumorganics.com/

Has anyone tried this company's products, specifically the shortening
and the mayo?