homestead - Re: [Homestead] How's your garden?

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] How's your garden?
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 15:57:12 -0400

Well, I tend to incorrectly use GE and GM interchangeably, but technically, I believe GM, genetically modified, would be more accurate in reference to corn, but yeah, GE = genetically engineered

Robert Walton wrote:
Bev,

By GE, do you mean genetically engineered?

Rob-Va

"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance."

--Cicero, 55 BC
http://erthnsky.blogspot.com/