homestead - Re: [Homestead] healthy fats

  • From: "Sage Austin | Eureka! Design" <eureka AT hctc.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] healthy fats
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 14:37:12 -0500

Bev, we buy and like Spectrum products.

For those of you out in the boonies like us, we have our organic stuff (what we don't grow) delivered by UPS and buy from www.shoporganic.com and are very pleased with their products and service. I have used them for six years. The delivery cost makes running to our nearest Whole Foods a wash, and more than cost effective if you consider the time we lose away from the homestead if we have to go to a major metro.

--Sage
Way Out in Texas

EarthNSky wrote:
http://www.spectrumorganics.com/

Has anyone tried this company's products, specifically the shortening and the mayo?