homestead - Re: [Homestead] AAAARRRRGHHHGHHG!

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] AAAARRRRGHHHGHHG!
  • Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2009 23:12:32 -0400

Lisa Kae Van Meter Perry wrote:

Turned all of the compost. I love making compost--I may struggle with
seedlings, but I make amazing compost (but don't you all?!). If I could get
paid to make compost and do it all day long, I'd be pretty darn happy.

I think you could!
If you have a truck, you could go around and collect the materials, make the compost, then sell it by the truckload to landscapers or individuals wanting an instant garden.

--
"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance."

--Cicero, 55 BC
http://erthnsky.blogspot.com/