homestead - Re: [Homestead] Potato Question

  • From: Marie McHarry <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Potato Question
  • Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 08:27:09 -0500

I have plenty of room for more potatoes than I can possibly eat, so I
haven't considered using tires. However, if one does, I take it that
you have to keep adding dirt at frequent intervals and stop when the
plant blooms? I haven't done due diligence here (like checking for it
on the Web) but I've been wondering about the mechanics of the thing.

Marie