homestead - Re: [Homestead] Border issues- spilling violence

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Border issues- spilling violence
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 09:23:08 -0800 (PST)

Without reading the whole article yet........... I wonder if they legalize it
if people will just grow it at home in their organic gardens, thereby
bypassing the whole taxation scheme !!!  LOL  That would be seriously
funny....

--------

“All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way.
People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes,
and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome.
Political language... is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder
respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind.” ~ George
Orwell