homestead - Re: [Homestead] Border issues- spilling violence

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Border issues- spilling violence
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 10:16:47 -0800

O.K., this type of reporting calls for more than the usual language but I will try to restrain myself.

Are these reporters freaking morons? O.K., so they are.

The violence IS here and has been here for years. So they haven't been beheading people. I think the just plain ordinary everyday murders are more than enough.

AND, it is NOT just the border towns. PALEEZ! I lived almost EIGHT HUNDRED miles from the border and over 80% of the homicides in my county were illegal Mexicans who were part of the drug cartels! In fact, 30 years ago the homicide rate was usually ZERO! As the illegal Mexicans found out that a large % of the county was only accessable by logging roads and the only habitants were Big Foot and the bears, they moved their drug labs and farms in.

Now I live another 144 miles further, and they are moving in up here because the county is under-staffed copwise and 90% of the county is wilderness.

Personally, I'm all for frontier justice!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "bobf" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>