homestead - Re: [Homestead] Fig Trees

  • From: "Jeanne Driese" <jeanne13 AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Fig Trees
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 11:32:08 -0500

Lynn, thanks for your impute. Advice I have been given says to avoid Brown
Turkey unless I know it is really a brown turkey, apparently lots of folks
call any brown fig by that name.
Wish I had lots of room but I have only a very small spot on the south side
that is exposed to the sun all winter and for several hours in the warm
months. My spot to grow is a very small window of space on my woody hillside!
Jeanne
tnhillwoman
North East TN zone 6