homestead - Re: [Homestead] Fig Trees

  • From: "Jeanne Driese" <jeanne13 AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Fig Trees
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 10:30:31 -0500

Thanks James, Chicago Hardy is on my list from Richard Moyer to check out,
but from what you say not a very tasty choice. My desire is to have tasty
fresh ones and then dry the surplus.
Got some that were small but delicious fresh, from a vendor at the
Greeneville Farmers Market. Will have to try and track her down.
Jeanne
tnhillwoman
North East TN zone 6