homestead - Re: [Homestead] shortages?

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] shortages?
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 12:26:15 -0500

I was at the local feed store last week looking at fencing. They seemed to have a lot of it, in many different types. The price has gone up, but then I haven't bought any fencing for many years, so I haven't been tracking the price. I need some to keep the chickens out of the tomatoes; I'm thinking of going with the stiff plastic deer fencing; it's cheaper than metal and easier to work with.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA

----- Original Message ----- From: "Leslie" <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>