homestead - Re: [Homestead] Sage's 15 minutes?

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Sage's 15 minutes?
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 06:39:20 -0800 (PST)

Lisa, its funny, but I posted about this woman when the fox attack occurred.
She is from Arizona and I compared her to the tough women on this list in my
post. I had forgotten.

This is a link to our local news coverage of the woman describing the attack.

http://www.truveo.com/Jogger-Attacked-By-Rabid-Fox/id/277783419