homestead - Re: [Homestead] Anti-virus software

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Anti-virus software
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 21:49:03 -0800

Originally had Norton and it didn't work worth . . . Then had the Mc thing. It's a realy piece a. Got AVG a few years ago and haven't had a problem since ~~knock on wood~~ I also run Spybot and AdAware. I've added Malwarebytes. They seem to catch all the little evil cyberboogers just fine. And the best part is they are all less than two-cents <g>

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rob" <becida AT comcast.net>

I've been using AVG for a while now with no problems that I'm aware
of. It's free so it passes your "two cents" requirement <g>. If any
one has any warnings about AVG I'd be more than happy to hear them.