homestead - Re: [Homestead] Shots or not?

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Shots or not?
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 22:01:49 -0600

I checked the CDC site. Seems we've got shortages of the vaccine, and
the Novartis version is made in France. If you've never had the
vaccine before, you get an initial dose of gamma globulin at or near
the spot and the rest of the five shots in your upper arm unless
you're a littkle kid and then you can get it in your upper thigh.

Marie