homestead - [Homestead] Anti-virus software

  • From: "Sage Austin | Eureka! Design" <eureka AT hctc.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Anti-virus software
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 20:58:05 -0600

Just wanted to say my computer has been in the shop for two weeks being repaired because McAffee anti-virus software was not able to stop the thing that came in through Internet Explorer and disabled my firewall. There's no way I can catch up with all the past posts, but I think I saw some some that might have been about this. I am now using Prevx Edge which was recommended by the second shop that got me back up and running.

--Sage