homestead - Re: [Homestead] Our digital trail - "Orwellian future"

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Our digital trail - "Orwellian future"
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 13:14:13 -0800 (PST)

And Chicago is not even in the top ten or fifteen of the worst (I imagine the
stats on Philly would be worse than Chicago, because of the safety of the
larger Chicago suburbs).

Phoenix has plenty of problems with crime, especially because of the
proximity to the border, but still much safer than Chicago. I guess it is
all relative............

It's interesting to listen to Chicago news, though. That's a scary