homestead - Re: [Homestead] Our digital trail - "Orwellian future"

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Our digital trail - "Orwellian future"
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 12:25:05 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Lynn, I guess the Act authorized H*meland S*curity to propose and
enforce new rules. Did you notice the picture of the gas lantern hanging
over the bags of a mmonium nitrate <g> ?

True story: a few years ago, my wife went to Home Depot, bought a couple of
bags of fertilizer , threw them in the trunk of her car, came home, went to
bed. The next am , the car was 'smoking'. The bags of fertilizer had been
pressed up against a tailight wire where the insulation had rubbed off. It
is a wonder the car didn't burst into flames and burn down the house ,