homestead - Re: [Homestead] Our digital trail - "Orwellian future"

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Our digital trail - "Orwellian future"
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 15:17:20 -0500

This article, dated Nov. 13, 2008 says that Homeland Security has proposed new rules, but implies that they haven't taken effect yet.
http://www.nationalterroralert.com/updates/2008/11/13/homeland-security-will-track-fertilizer-buyers/

Lynn Wigglesworth
----- Original Message ----- From: "bob ford" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>