homestead - Re: [Homestead] Our digital trail - "Orwellian future"

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Our digital trail - "Orwellian future"
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 11:57:18 -0500

The problem is that the guy is dead wrong. Unless he only travels on roads that HE owns, he'd better follow the rules of those who control the roads. Driving isn't a right.

Don't people clog up the courts all the time? People sue each other willy nilly and fight everything. If you've already gotten the ticket, you've already broken the law. Courts can't decide the fairness of a law; their job is to enforce it.. I think it would be more effective for those million people to spend their energy getting people to spread the word, wirte letters, and protest (not just once, but every chance they get). If Obama or your congressperson got thousands of emails every week, week after week, about the same subject, they might take notice.

Lynn Wigglesworth

----- Original Message ----- From: "bob ford" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>