homestead - Re: [Homestead] Our digital trail - "Orwellian future"

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Our digital trail - "Orwellian future"
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 21:16:46 -0800

You can use a debit card for all those things or you can buy a one use card. And, Hertz Local rents for cash. So do a lot of hotels. Had no problems with cash at the Claremont (http://hotels.about.com/od/california/ss/claremont.htm) and that's a rather fancy smancy hotel. Since I don't fly and won't fly, I won't have to worry about that <g>

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "bob ford" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>

Well, at least here, if you ever need to rent a car, or rent a hotel room, or buy a palne ticket, you would be hard pressed without one