homestead - Re: [Homestead] Hatching Round 2

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Hatching Round 2
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 10:33:38 -0800 (PST)

You know , Bev, there 'is a joke in your tale; I can't tell the joke because
of the women folk on the list, but the punch line goes like this

: A couple of vultures were circling the life-less looking rooster, the
farmer sighs and said "I told you so"; the rooster replies " Shhhh, they're
getting closer" .....................bobford

--- On Sat, 11/29/08, EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net> wrote:

> From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
I may be blaming an innocent rooster. Last summer, I merged the two flocks,
the new pullet hens with the old hens, and within a week the turken was dead.