homestead - Re: [Homestead] Midwestt farming problems - 2009 Food shortages

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Midwestt farming problems - 2009 Food shortages
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 09:05:13 -0800 (PST)

No, I have not followed the "Marcellus Shale" issue, though I do remember you
saying that you might have NG lease options. I don't know what to make of it
all.

If you followed this guy's article, he is saying beofre BO and the dems
(whom he supports) worries about propping-up, bailing-out, of Detrotit ,
Citi, more Wall St. ( which are all already decided by the dem congress,
anway), they should first make sure that agricultural products are taken care
of

(and I clicked on one of his links, the guys riding a bicycle through a
wheatfield talking about windmills to produce ammonia? -- not exactly the
'monsanto' type. That is whay I posted the article, to see what people who
have a better understanding of the business of agriculture thought.

This is only one of several articles I've recently read warning of very
near-term U.S. food shortages