homestead - Re: [Homestead] voter fraud

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] voter fraud
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 20:11:34 -0700 (PDT)

I'm not going to say ,in open, what city I think they are near -- and , I'm
pretty sure I know. One of them can do that if they want.

I just thought it would not have been one of the five largest metro areas
in TN; though, it has been many years since I have driven to the Blue Ridge
Mtn. Parkway of Virginia . Maybe things have changed. But when I googled
demographics, Clarksville was No. 5 -- wrong corner of the map.......bobford