homestead - Re: [Homestead] Funny lost dog story

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Funny lost dog story
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 19:25:21 -0700 (PDT)

My dog is chipped also (and my cat).. That wasn't why I posted the story. In
the last paragraph , the man said he was so excoited that he started to ask
the vet to put Max (the dog) on the phone . That sounds like something my
wife would do, ask me if I wanted to say hello to the dog ....:-) ....bobford