homestead - [Homestead] Other news you may have missed

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Other news you may have missed
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 18:58:42 -0400

Cool Blue craters on Mercury

New Hubble Image, The Perfect 10

Transexual Gene

Alpine Mummy
Says he may have been the last of his kind..found in the Alps lived around 3200 BC, and what is funny is that he could have died, lol, when the Fourth Mayan Sun ended 8/13/3114 BC and when the Fifth Sun began, due to end in 2012...lol..that's not in the article, just what I thought about.

What?? These guys sure as hell aren't lurking on the Homestead List!
"Americans love to talk about politics, but we hate to talk politics with people who disagree with us. People who are educated are the least likely to talk to someone who has different views from them."
http://www.usnews.com/articles/business/best-places-to-retire/2008/10/08/why-republicans-and-democrats-live-where-they-do.html

Prisoners used for long term observational studies:
http://www.usnews.com/articles/science/plants-animals/2008/10/31/the-moss-man-of-cedar-creek.html

hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda

  • [Homestead] Other news you may have missed, EarthNSky, 10/31/2008