homestead - Re: [Homestead] sleep apnea update

  • From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] sleep apnea update
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 16:58:16 -0400

On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 4:19 PM, <paxamicus AT earthlink.net> wrote:

> I never minded a little snoring...it stops me having to check to make
> sure everybody's breathing. I tend to think of it like a cat
> purring. : )

When it happens, it's more than a little snoring. It's enough to wake the
dead. But seriously, in our 20 years together I have turned it around (not
100%) to be grateful he's alive. Have also learned how to wake him enough so
he can roll over to stop the snoring, but not enough to wake him up.

It's all good. He's not perfect and neither am I.

lkvp