homestead - Re: [Homestead] sleep apnea update

  • From: <eureka AT hctc.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] sleep apnea update
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 14:00:05 -0600

No, but I'm considering it. I have an adult friend who's having them out in December, so I'll see how it goes for her. I've always been of the mind to keep as many body parts as you came with, but since having had some removed and feeling significantly better wondered why I didn't do it earlier. My chronic ear problems are from my tonsil according to my GP.--Sage

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 14:53:17 -0400