homestead - Re: [Homestead] sleep apnea update

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] sleep apnea update
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 14:53:17 -0400

Ooooohhhh, I love the smell of Pet Ether..., so warm...lol..
That reminds to ask, has anyone had this done as an adult? Like you, Bob, I had the T&A done at 5 years of age.

Bev

bob ford wrote:
I had my tonsils out when I was six..'still remember the sickly sweet
smell of ether gas . Glad of today's IV drips ....bobford

hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda