homestead - Re: [Homestead] Garlic questions

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Garlic questions
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 23:40:52 -0400

I don't know about over there. NW Georgia historically does better than the rest of the state when it comes to precip. I'm 100+ miles from Gainesville over at Lanier. It's a big state.
But the conversation has made me go looking for data. I guess I am living in a good pocket or on the climate bubble because things seem better here than the numbers would indicate. We are at 18 inches for the year and we should be at 25 by the end of may. The forecast is dim.