homestead - Re: [Homestead] How to judge history,

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] How to judge history,
  • Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 00:49:54 -0400

That'll be tough, but he can make it, I'm sure...wish him well from me.
Semper freakin fi!

Lynda wrote:
Waiting to hear if they are sending him out in the Pacific in July. He just completed the how-to-survive-a-crash-in-a-helicopter training. The whole reason he didn't go in the Navy was because he doesn't "do" water. Hates water. Hates anything that even resembles swimming. So, they decide that he should be out on an aircraft carrier and he should learn how to get out of a helicopter that is underwater.

He said he warned all the other guys that they better not get between him and getting to the surface!

I'm just surprised that he didn't head for the hills when they said that he'd have to be dumped in a training pool inside a helicopter!

34.498N 85.076W Bev is Earth, Ron is Sky