homestead - Re: [Homestead] How to judge history,

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] How to judge history,
  • Date: Thu, 01 May 2008 21:23:35 -0400

Lisa K.V. Perry wrote:
I thought it was my
husband, imagine my surprise when I heard it was the Army calling for my 18
year old son. I asked them to take his name off their list. I have no idea
if they will or if we'll receive more phone calls.

Probably. I doubt that will take his name off until he personally tells them. He is 18. And even if the Army removes it, they'll probably give his name to the Air Force...lol..

34.498N 85.076W Bev is Earth, Ron is Sky