homestead - Re: [Homestead] Was Localism, now Seed Varieties

  • From: "Jeanne Driese" <jeanne13 AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Was Localism, now Seed Varieties
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 19:08:05 -0500

Did y'all cover Michael Pollan's "The Omnivore's Dilemma" when it came
out?
I did and I learned a lot. He spent time with Joel Salatin and Joel was the
key note speaker at SSWAG conference in January. Michael Pollan's style of
writing is one of my favorites. He tells it like it is and then leaves your
to decide, or reach, your own conclusions.
Jeanne
NE TN Zone 6