homestead - Re: [Homestead] Globalism

  • From: Don Bowen KI6DIU <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Globalism
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 18:27:54 -0800

At 2/24/2008, you wrote:
Impossible to prove, but I suspect that far fewer than half of all red
meat eaters are willing to give it up. This will change. She also
mentioned dairy. The mind boggles at the implications.

All it will take is a cultural shift. It has happened in the past. Take for example the all American breakfast, bacon and eggs. That is not all that traditional but dates from the early years of the 20th century. A relative of Freud used the techniques of psychology to craft one of the early ad campaigns to convince us that it was. Now most of what we do is driven by the culture manipulators who in turn are driven by those who have the ability to pay for their services.

Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up KI6DIU
http://www.braingarage.com