homestead - Re: [Homestead] Another resource for finding a place

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Another resource for finding a place
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 20:57:35 -0800

I like city-data, we used it when we bought this place. HOWEVER, the weather section is way off, at least for the places we've live and where we live now. Eureka does NOT get snow. It *has* snowed in the past about once every 10 to 15 years but certainly not what they list. It is also way off on the info for where we live now.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rob" <becida AT comcast.net>