homestead - Re: [Homestead] Daylight Savings Time

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Daylight Savings Time
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 17:01:10 -0600

On 11/5/07, Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com> wrote:

> Yahbut. There is always a yahbut. My tomorrow yahbut is an
> appointment at the dog doctor for Benny to get his annual needle.
> Gotta be on time or be inconsiderate and, worse, lose the appointment
> and have to make another trip into town.

That is the fly in the ointment of not having an employer to tell you
when to get up. Appointments. You make 'em, you keep 'em. I try not to
make 'em close to the spring time change, but right now with the time
switching back it isn't a problem.

Best wishes to Benny from Lucy and Bud, who get checked out tomorrow morning.

Marie