homestead - Re: [Homestead] Daylight Savings Time

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Daylight Savings Time
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 16:34:36 -0600

On Nov 5, 2007, at 2:22 PM, Marie McHarry wrote:

Yebbut, if you don't have to show up to work at a given time does the
other stuff really matter. I found, when freelancing, that I did
chores at the same time (which gradually shifted with changing sunrise
and sunset). I rarely was chomping at the bit for a store to open, or
the PO, for that matter.

Yahbut. There is always a yahbut. My tomorrow yahbut is an appointment at the dog doctor for Benny to get his annual needle. Gotta be on time or be inconsiderate and, worse, lose the appointment and have to make another trip into town.