homestead - Re: [Homestead] Daylight Savings Time

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Daylight Savings Time
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 14:22:17 -0600

Yebbut, if you don't have to show up to work at a given time does the
other stuff really matter. I found, when freelancing, that I did
chores at the same time (which gradually shifted with changing sunrise
and sunset). I rarely was chomping at the bit for a store to open, or
the PO, for that matter.